Your use of the Website and/or Services and any personal information you provide on the Website remains subject to the terms of WAT A WASH terms and conditions.
Collection of personal information
When ordering or registering on our site or through phone, walk in to our store, pick /delivery at home, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, email address, phone no., or other details to help you with your user experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, walk in to our store, order for pick-delivery services, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
Use Of Information
We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website/Apps and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website/App and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or WAT A WASH’s products and Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from WAT A WASH, special offers or other information about us that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail, or, by text message, to deliver certain services or information about our new offers / products.
- For WAT A WASH market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
- We may use your demographic information to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
The security of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us, but there is no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage that is 100% secure. While we use the best acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website/Apps, conducting our business, or serving our users, are not included in this as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
WAT A WASH, in its sole absolute discretion, can change this policy from time to time by updating this document. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website. Kindly review this policy page regularly for any changes. Your continued use of our services/ Website/Apps and/or continued provision of personal information to us will be subject to the terms of the then current policy.